Emma was ready for a contemporary kitchen for her Milsons Point Home. She was tired of her dark kitchen and wanted an upgrade.
After researching she came across The Kitchen House Sydney. Emma bought her ideas and inspiration and we bought the design to life. Emma wanted as much storage as possible, with a homely feel.
Cabinetry – Dulux Whisper White Polyurethane
Benchtop – Imperial Marble Carrara 20mm pencil edge
Splashback – Artform Champagne Glaze Glass (Metallic)
Kickboards – Laminex Black Flint
Handles – Furnware (fridge only)
- SMEG appliances
- Miele fridge/freezer
- Kleenmaid washer/dryer
- Stainless steel cutlery inserts
- LED lights
The Kitchen House Sydney renovated this modern apartments small kitchen with the following result.
sydney kitchen renovation
If your kitchen is in need of a face-lift, you may be considering a contemporary kitchen renovation. This type of renovation can be a great way to modernize your space and make it more functional. There are a few things to keep in mind when planning a choosing a contemporary kitchen renovation, such as the overall look of your kitchen and the budget you have to work with. With a little planning and some help from a professional Sydney kitchen renovation company… like us , you can have the kitchen of your dreams.
Contemporary Kitchen Milsons Point Renovations
Contemporary kitchen renovations are a great way to update your kitchen and make it more functional. There are many different ways to go about renovating your kitchen, and you can choose from a variety of different styles and colors.
Contemporary Kitchen Design Ideas
If you’re considering a Milsons Point contemporary Kitchen renovation, you’re not alone. Many homeowners are opting for contemporary kitchen designs that are both stylish and functional. Here are some things to keep in mind if you’re planning a contemporary kitchen renovation:
- Simplicity is key. Keep your kitchen design clean and uncluttered for a sleek look.
- Consider appliances that blend in. Stainless steel appliances are a popular choice for contemporary kitchens.
- Go for modern materials. Use materials like glass, concrete, and stone for a contemporary feel. we recommend Bora or kitchenmaid.
- Add some personality. Incorporate personal touches into your kitchen design to make it unique to you. With these tips in mind
- Get a great Sydney kitchen renovation company on the job!